The Rise of Deejified!

4:12 PM

Hi, it’s me Deej from www.deejspeaks.com. I don’t know if you have been there already but I just talk about almost everything about my personal life.

I have been blogging for almost 4 years now and this is the very first time that I will manage a tech blog. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology so I have a background in things like this but I just don’t practice everything after graduation since I am not really into it.


But one day, I was trying to figure out what is the best Telco that offer the most reliable pocket wifi, I stumbled to a lot of tech blogs and there is this spark in my heart wanting to write something related to it, I think this is my calling.

So starting today, expect some updates about some mobile phone reviews, device launching and of course, major news about the three well-known telcos out there; Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thanks for reading DEEJIFIED! If you like my post, don't hesitate to follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some latest tech news!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe