On Technology and Beyond

11:59 AM

I have been blogging for so many years now and I never dared myself to blog about technology because I am not really into it. It's not like I am not familiar with how it works but I am not just interested or fascinated at all.

I am an IT graduate so I am familiar with the terms and the flow of technology from the very first hybrid of computer and up to the latest models. I also managed to create my own system way way back in my college days. Do I love IT? Kind of. I tried to love every moment of it. Programming languages, been there, done that! I enjoyed Visual Basic and Java though.

So you might ask me, why put up a technology blog?

So here is a short story, I was looking for the best pocket wifi online because my internet service provider is giving me a headache everyday when I came across to different kinds of tech blogs out there.

I think I was surfing and reading about their reviews on pocket wifi's and I got fascinated with how they blog and how everything work. I think it's different from what I am doing and blogging for the past 3 years and that was the day I decided to put up my very own technology blog where I will feature pocket wifi's and some reviews.

Yugatech, beware because Deejified will take your  #1 spot!

If you are into tech stuff like the latest gadgets or you are simply interested with technology, mind as well create your own tech blog.

I know this is something new for me this 2014 but I am sure i can make it. Mark your calendars, February 18, 2014 where the next tech blog in the Philippines was born.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm with you, all of ISP here in the Philippines gives their customers a headache (except ISP for enterprises).

    Well, cheers for your new tech blog.

    Looking forward to your next IT post.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for agreeing! ISP's here in the Philippines are a huge JOKE.

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for reading DEEJIFIED! If you like my post, don't hesitate to follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some latest tech news!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe