Buying Power Banks and other Gadgets in CD-R King

12:27 PM

cd-r king review
I have been contemplating about buying my own power bank in CD-R king rather than buying it online because one of my office mates bought his own PB in CDR-King and mentioned that he is highly satisfied with the quality of the device. He said that he can charge 3 phones, 1 laptop and 1 tablet using his cdr-king powerbank that he bought for less than 800 pesos.

But I still have this doubt whether to buy or not to buy a power bank or any gadgets in CDR-King.

The last item I bought there was an LO Series LAN Wireless adapter but unfortunately, it did not work on both of my laptops and is giving me an error: No Drivers Found. That is why I am hesitantin buying another gadget in that cheap store for all tech stuff.

One of the blog posts of Elmer Sia featured all the stuff he bought in CDR-King and based on his article, it's a bitter sweet experience because some of the items did not last long but some did. In the end, he still made sure to promote the store to all of his readers especially for those who are in a budget. 

Yugatech, the number one tech blog here in the Philippines mentioned that CDR-King has a lot of cheap items but the quality needs to be rebuild because as of the moment, when my friends hear that I bought something in cdr. it's either they make fun of the store or the quality of the item I bought.

So here is what I am going to do, I will try to buy a power bank later worth 900 pesos with a 3-month warranty and find out if it will be a good buy or not. Will update you guys from time to time.

What about you guys, what is the expensive thing you bought in cdr-king? It is worth the money you spent?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can relate to you on buying their network devices. I bought an NIC a/b/gn with four antennas and it's making my desktop hanged upon installation. They replaced my device three times with another device. It's just that, It's their product is defective or not generally compatible with my computer but the carton says it's compatible to my PC...

    What's worst, they don't offer a refund. I just exchanged it with a USB wireless device because i badly need an Internet connection that time. Fortunately, It's working now.

    Another bad experience with them: i inquire online about computer chair i found in their listing which is very cheap compare to local store near my place. I inquire to their online support (IM) and she refer me to SM San Lazaro because it's the only location with a stock. So I went there from Makati to San Lazaro, Manila (imagine the commute and pollution I inhaled). Upon arriving at their store, the staff inform me that they don't have any stock or availability of the chair i want. I insist i was referred by their online chat support and they insist too they're not selling the said chair even before. Sigh. "sila pa galit nun"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your experience about CD-R king Teknolohitura!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for reading DEEJIFIED! If you like my post, don't hesitate to follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some latest tech news!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe