Mobile Power Bank 12000 mAh from CD-R King for 990 pesos

6:02 PM

A while back, I was still in doubt whether to buy or not to buy a device in CD-R King since there are lots of bad reviews about the store that offers cheap gadgets, gizmos and other cool accessories for all things related to technology.

And I also mentioned that I will try their product and see if it is gonna be a good buy or not. So I did buy one of their power banks.
These are the specs of the Mobile Power Bank that I just bought.
  • Rechargeable Battery (Lithium-Ion)
  • Power Capacity: 12000 mAh
  • Input Voltage: 5.0 V/ 1000 mA
  • Output Voltage 1: 5.0 V/ 1000 mA
  • Output Voltage 2: 5.0 V/ 2000 mA
  • USB Interface Charger
  • Charging Time : 12.5 hours
  • Usage Time: 12 hours
  • With LED Indicator
I bought this Power Bank for only 990 pesos and I think that is the most expensive item they have in their inventory.
cdr king, power bank review, 990 pesos
My very own mobile power bank from CD-R King

power bank 12000 mah from cdr king
My 12000 power bank size compared to a 500 peso bill
For me, this is the cheapest 12000 mAh power bank I have ever seen that can charge 6 mobile phones.
Since it has 12000 mAh, it's kind of big and heavy as well so when I go to the bar for example, I might not be able to carry it with me so when it comes to portability in special occasions where you cannot bring a bag, this 12000 power bank is not advisable. It's gonna be a different story if you are going to travel.

So far, with the stored power in my newly bought device, I already charged my Galaxy S2 phone and currently charging another android device.

It's being used for 4 1/2 hours already. Will try to charge my tablet or laptop later.

CD-R King offer 7 days buyer's remorse and free repair within 3 months of use. 

Will write another entry for some updates regarding the performance of this Power Bank from CD-R king. Let us see if my 990 is worth spending from them.

Are you planning to buy your own power bank? Read my post about some things you need to consider in buying a power bank


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi, any update as to how the powerbank worked for you? Was it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any defects, bad experiences of some sort regarding the power bank?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally there are no possible devices which transfer the 100% of power some loss due to resistance also come with it.Efficiency ratings differ between Power Banks based on their cell type or component quality as well as environment and the ratings between 80% and 90% are the current industry standard.
    .................................................
    power bank

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not sure.. did not last .. 2 months i think

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading DEEJIFIED! If you like my post, don't hesitate to follow me on Twitter and Facebook for some latest tech news!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe